Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm so excited ! 

Excited of my new house. Seriously, I really want to design my own room. Ohh, definitely, I gonna choose SWEET PINK! I love pink same goes for my sister. WE LOVE PINK SO MUCH. I'm gonna push boyfriend and force him to help me clean my room. Well, his job is to wash all my teddy and my cute ELEPHANT. Errrgh, so happy. I can't wait. I gonna pester dad to get a new furniture, new lappy, new tv in my room and everything to be new.

I WANT THIS !


Tomorrow's plan.
Basically, I supposed to meet El Suraya and Artika for bowling. But, none of them texted me about tomorrow event. Hhhhm. The last message was, El will be having her dental appointment tomorrow. So, how? I think it will be cancel. I guess,  I will watch Karate Kid with boyfriend and have Sup Kambing as our dinner tomorrow. Hehehe, and-and, I will be having house inspection tomorrow.

WE LOOK ALIKE IN THIS PICTURE!



 MY TOOT!  :)


Ohh well, I miss the environment in my school, the situation of banging tables here and there, vulgarities from student to a teacher, announcement from the discipline master and everything. I can't wait for school. This is because that, holidays does not give me encouragement to study but to enjoy. I really can't wait for school, so that I will be busy as I could and concentrate more on studies.






Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Zaza Azman, sweet six-teen.

In LOVE with Fliq Azni since
1st December 2008












April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010