Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello WORLD !!

Omg, seriously I miss my blog so much. Have been dissapearing for these couple of month. Anyway, I'm back with my blogskin which I used to had. I'm sorry to those I have deleted your blog links. Seems that your blog are totally dead or missing.

Holiday! I love holidays so much ! But, it must be preety scary because I will be seating for prelim soon after school re-open. I enjoyed myself so much during holidays. I love everyone around me. They really make my life go crazy. I'm sorry again for not updating my blog.

People, I'll be shifting house soon by these few days. WOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOO!
New house, new place, new furniture, new people, and a NEW FRESH HAPPINESS FOR MY FAMILY !








Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Zaza Azman, sweet six-teen.

In LOVE with Fliq Azni since
1st December 2008












April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010