Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello Readers.
I just reached home from school. Basically we went to National Museum to discover more about Mumia. Mumia known at Mesir. Anw, I don't really know about Mumia, I was just having fun taking photos. I really love all my friends. El, Nana, C-to-the-T, Nysa, Tey, Shafie, Aliff, Naz, Amali ............. So many names to list out. Only this people, they really make my day so happy as I was really not in the mood for the past few days. But, I still left with two person which will be Artika and my only boyfriend. Artika, I'll try my best to help you.

Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend. I think he enjoying himself watching movie with his friend and family. It really gonna be great. And me, just came back from school. My homeworks and notes still waiting for me. 5weeks to Mid-year. Seriuosly, I don't care about my Mid-year or even my CA, because its not counted in N'Level. So what?. Too bad, I gonna really work hard for my benefit and to prove my dad I can get Diploma. Alright.






Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Zaza Azman, sweet six-teen.

In LOVE with Fliq Azni since
1st December 2008












April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010