Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh my goodness. While I was packing up my clothes, I found all my holiday homeworks in a big mess. Surprisingly, I wasn't aware that I received all those homeworks that must be submit on the first day of school. Tell you guys what, I don't bother anymore. I used to be so responsible which, I will do every single pieces of sheets that need to be done. Worstly, teachers don't bother to ask for it, so, why I must do.
I did called El, to inform her about this.
Guess what she said, " Sial uhk, kau biar betol. Sial lahk! Aku pon taktao mane paper semue pegi."
Haha, so, this shows that ELSURAYA sucha LAZY TOOT!

Last night, had argument with Muhd Khaliq bin Azni. Errgh, I did apologise to him. Good kan. And, and, when I was about to sleep, I heard a noise from my house kitchen. Nobody was there when I glance on it. So, who will it be? People, guess? Ghost?






Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Zaza Azman, sweet six-teen.

In LOVE with Fliq Azni since
1st December 2008












April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010