Tuesday, December 8, 2009







I miss those three of them. Really miss them a lot. Eventhough, it is holiday, we seldom meet each other. El having her personal problem that I think you guys shouldnt know. While, Fyrynn, she is busy with her stuff and Lala, working.  Same goes for Artika too. Everyone seems so busy including boyfriend too. His now, concentrating with his school project. Soon, in 4months time, he going to graduate from ITE then, serve for NS. Therefore, I try not to ask them out. *smile*

Likewise, I am also busy with packing all my stuff, as you guys know that, I'll be moving to Yishun to my uncle house for temporary by this month. Lots of thing to pack up, but still, parents insist of going holiday. Huh? Not just that, dad were given another 1 more month MC due to his toe injury. Seriously, sis and me, don't feel like going holiday at this time moment because we still have lots of thing to pack up. Errgh.

What else? And also, all students, you guys left with 3weeks before school reopen. Omg, that's so fast. I still don't get enough time to enjoy my holiday in ease. I have not bought my school books, bag, uniform, shoes and stationary. Next year, I'll be sitting for N'Level. Thats so fast. Maybe I should cut down all my time with boyfriend, friends and family. No more going out so often, please.

Countdown. Countdown coming. Well, sis and me wanted to go out together on the day itself. How will it be? Boyfriend probably, going out with his family to celebrate and he insist me to follow them. Should I go with my sis or boyfriend? Which one? Oh, please help me to decide. But, errgh, I got this habit sleeping early. I know that boyfriend always mad at me when I decided to hang up the phone bcos I wanna sleep. Is it wrong?

Shopping! I need to go shopping. I need new clothes, pants, assesories, shoes, make-up and all!! I want everything! I wish that, dad will sponsar me with $$$. hehe!

Labels:







Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Zaza Azman, sweet six-teen.

In LOVE with Fliq Azni since
1st December 2008












April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010