Saturday, November 7, 2009


Hello.
Just came back from Paya Lebar-Clementi -Pioneer-Orchard-Newton with Boyfriend.
That was really a long journey, fuh! Sorry for not updating my blog. Fyrynn was the one who requested me to update. *Happy tak Fyrynn?   :)
Went to Paya Lebar to have my breakfast with family at Geylang Serai. Done with that, meet Boyfriend at Clementi as his mum accompanied him for checkup at NUH. Then, we headed to Clementi to eat. Punye lah nervous makan dgn mak dier. haha! Anw, it was really fun because I get to know all story about Boyfriend from his mum when he was small. I was keep laughing my ass off.
His mum told me that, "Khaliq kalau nak makan ubat, nanti dier sembunyi dekat belakang pintu and almari."
After with all the gossiping, we sent his mum to Pioneer then we off to Orchard. Walk at Orchard Central. The place was really high. But still, I was excited to go up. Sadly, the weather was so hot. So, nope, I don't want. We had a lil bit argument just now. End up, we get to settle everything nicely. Headed to Newton to have our dinner there. Boyfriend was really mad with the stall owner. We paid $6 for Rotijohn but the taste was really sucks! The bread was spread with a bit of egg yolk with onions and chicken. That's all. I think I can do much better and nicer. Bluek!  

To Boyfriend, I'm sorry if I'm being so fussy and unreasonable. Hope that things will not happen again.
And, what had happened to us on that day, something that we never expected but you're forgiven. So, I told you already, if I really leaving you, thats mean, I'm leaving.






Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Zaza Azman, sweet six-teen.

In LOVE with Fliq Azni since
1st December 2008












April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010