|
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Hello. That was pictures taken just now. Me & EL went town together. To get our DRESS !! YIPPIEY ! After rounding about at Far East, finally, we get our DRESS. EL bought her dress for Saturday. While me, for tomorrow b'thday !! Yess. Anyway, I was so freaking pissed off with one of the blogshop. They decided to meet me by today to collect my item. But then, she was like keep delaying it by tomorrow. Luckily, I already get my new dress for tomorrow. Seriously, NO MORE SHOPPING ONLINE. OK drop topic. Omg, Azza(Sec sis) said that, the dress look "SO THE MINAH TYPICAL". errrrhhh. Fine, suddenly, I don't feel like wearing it tomorrow. I should seek her for help again, again &&& again. Or maybe, should borrow her dress instead. hehe. Luckily, she's in good mood. I'm off. |
![]()
Zaza Azman, sweet six-teen. In LOVE ♥ with Fliq Azni since 1st December 2008
♥ Hubby-Fliq ♥ Adlin Ajan Amelia Asiyah Ayinjade Azzabelle Deeyana Elly Elisa Enycine Fyrynn HamieDott Hanna Khadijah LalaBhieyy Lilnanakido Lyeenakeys Millaaah Nabil Siti Wan April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 |