Friday, July 17, 2009
![]()
Alright, today routine as usual, I'M NOT IN SCHOOL. Having a bad sore throat right now. WTF ! Hate it ! Freaking bored right now. Recalled back every single second with Fliq. Spending my day with him. The joy and fun we had. Precisely, that was just a memory nor a dream. That was PAST ! PAST , PAST & PAST ! Just had argument these few days. &&& so on. Fliq been so busy with his school stuff. While me, sitting alone by myself without any accompany that willing to listen to my thoughts. So, menaruh lah simpati kat Blog. Sedihkan ? Human being made a mistake. Betul tak ? Then, due to that case, I don't find it something wrong for us to made a mistake, BUT, not purposely. You came back home late, but still, you'r forgiven. Saying that I can't face the fact. How about yourself ? Can you face the fact ? Ask yourself dear. Giving in ? Yes, you did give in, is because that you'r to be blame. I will apologise if it was my mistake. AND, YES, I did that. But the conversation we had, suddenly started to changed. Not just that, by saying, " I ader hidup I jugak!" What's that supposed to mean ? Don't you ever reflect what you just said to me, can hurt me ? Never right. Am I big-big burden to you ? That you must say that to me. Excuse, I'm your gf, not your friend. Wanna hang out with your friends, Yes, you may go ahead but, had enough time with me ? No. But you should know your limit. Promise must be a promise. Not for sweet-talking. *sad face* Eventhough, still sedih-sedih, haha, must enjoy life also kan? Enjoy tetap enjoy. Happy tetap happy. Anyway, tomorrow might meeting El & Artika to watch fireworks. haha, & also, nak menaruh simpati kat EL. hehe. She's the best ! Anyway, that's life. Right ? There will always be happy & sad moments. Things started to changed. No choice, but to follow the flow. |
![]()
Zaza Azman, sweet six-teen. In LOVE ♥ with Fliq Azni since 1st December 2008
♥ Hubby-Fliq ♥ Adlin Ajan Amelia Asiyah Ayinjade Azzabelle Deeyana Elly Elisa Enycine Fyrynn HamieDott Hanna Khadijah LalaBhieyy Lilnanakido Lyeenakeys Millaaah Nabil Siti Wan April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 |